Tuesday, March 6, 2007

This Blog is a Tender Mercy for me!

Today I begin this blog! Today this new blog is my Tender Mercy! I find that in life, I have many challenges, and negative feedback bombarding me on every side. I was impressed with some things I had read about tender mercies and a meeting I have weeking we share our tender mercies from the week. Often times I am hardpress to recognize and find one, which is rediculous because I truly feel they happen on a daily basis, even hourly. Yet in our hurried life we don't take the time to recognize them. Trying to recognize them has not come easy. I feel that through this blog, I will be able to recognize and emphasize those wonderful, little glimpses of light that shine through in every aspect of my life. These glimpses I am recognizing and naming tender mercies are things that come into our lives to help us hold on, make it through, enjoy life more fully, find meaning and purpose in the menial tasks of life, and give us the reassurance we need that we are loved and needed and that we are not alone in our quest to endure to the end. Thank you Jenna for sending me your new blogspot address, that was a tender mercy to me. Now have a way to document the recognition of the tender mercies in my life. I hope that all who view this will also share their tender mercies of their lives. That together we can strengthen and help each other to endure to the end. I am so blessed.

2 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

I think it's a great idea! I look forward to reading about what's going on with you!

erica

Jenna said...

You're so welcome, Lori! I just adore you, you know. Connected by heartstrings, we are. Blogging will be good for both of us. I'm a huge believer in tender mercies as well. I'll be on the look-out for more in my life because of you.

About Me

Just trying to get me figured out.