Thursday, March 8, 2007

My Husband - My Lifesaver!

Today I am recognizing the good, kind hearted husband that I have. So often he gets the worst of me, and I can really nit-pic, but today, I am greatful for all of the tender mercies he has given me, through out our life together. But more specifically Monday he was on his own for dinner, we had home evening at grandma's, but he had to stay and take our freshman to "freshman orientation", Tuesday I had reliefsociety birthday party to help put on, left no dinner for them, again on his own, no complaint to me at all. (hopefully it isn't because he is afraid I'll explode.) Wednesday? hum oh yea, I went to a track meet all day long, for Garrison, he did the mom suffle after work and picked up kids, coached and again handled dinner. No complaint. He is too good to me. I am so blessed. As for tonight I again need to be gone and this time I have chicken salad ready and I hope no one complains too loudly. I am humbled at his kindness and patience with the busy week I have had. All I have to say is Mexico here we come. If he were terribly cranky about this I would not have been able to cope, physically or mentally with all that has been thrown on my plate this week. Thank heaven for husbands!

1 comment:

Erica Hanks said...

Hope you have a fun trip! I'm SO jealous!

About Me

Just trying to get me figured out.