Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Cuiaba', Brazil

Garrison has been called to serve in the Cuiaba' Brazil Mission and he leaves from the Show Low Airport on September 7th and 8:30 am.  Brazil is so far away and the mom in me can't stand the thought of just putting him on an airplane and then off he goes to a foreign country.  I am sure glad that he will have the Lord as his protector and guide!  Time for faith to kick in.  I never realized how hard it is to be a parent of a missionary.  I am going to miss him so intesnely.  I know that a mission is such a blessing in his life and that of his future family that I will sacrifice and let him go.  He is sooooo excited to go!  I am so proud of his decision and am very thankful that he has a testimony!  He has several friends that have their calls and I have a firm testimony of the importance of good friends in our lives.   So my Tender Mercy today is the good friends in Garrisons life to help him get to this point of being ready to serve a mission.  I love you Garrison.

No comments:

About Me

Just trying to get me figured out.